Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tobi...

Fashion is always an exciting topic. Whether it be back to school shopping or just in general, I always have fun finding new pieces. I recently ordered some clothes from Tobi.com and am awaiting their arrival. I sought out for a few new pieces to join my closet for college. I was on the hunt for tops, rompers, and dresses. Now like most people, I would have to agree that the best part of online purchases is when the brown box arrives at your door. The feeling that comes when the mail man finally brings the package to the front door is indescribable. I am personally waiting for a box that includes new tops, a few skirts, and a little black dress and the even better part is that it was all 50% off with my first order at Tobi. You can take advantage of this offer too at https://www.tobi.com/i/MzM2ODE0MA==%0A.  It would help me out too if you used my link:) Overall, Tobi had cute and affordable options and I can't wait to try on all I got.